Quality Soredex/Cranex Dental X-Ray Machine & Equipment Parts & Repairs
Dental X-Ray machines and equipment isn’t cheap. The average X-Ray machine can cost thousands of dollars, and you also have to include the cost of maintenance, training and new X-Ray film. So, if the Soredex/Cranex machine and equipment in your dental office isn’t properly working or has stopped functioning altogether, let Technical Electronic Contractors (TEC) repair it instead of rushing out to buy a new machine.
Why Repair Your Soredex/Cranex Equipment?
By having your Soredex/Cranex equipment repaired by TEC:
- You’ll save on not having to buy a machine and all the costs that come with it, including:
- Training staff on how to use the new X-Ray machine
- Equipment costs, including new X-Ray film and other “add-ons”
- You’ll have a working machine often in less time than it would take to have a new one shipped to your practice
- The TEC staff will provide you with valuable tips and information to keep your machine in fine working order.